Food — скачать
- A lemon or an unripe apple tastes ___
- After eating a lot or when something can’t have more put in it, we say ___
- What word means not having enough water, liquid, or moisture?
- This word is most often heard when talking of wealth. When a cake or sauce contains a lot of dairy products such as butter, cream or eggs we say it is ___
- When a person wants a drink they are ___
- What word is used favourably about cakes and bread and is the opposite of dry?
- The real meaning of this word is to die or suffer from hunger, but we use it colloquially to describe being hungry. This word is ___
- A word used when talking about fruit or meat that means it is juicy and tastes good is ___
- Something that taste like unsweetened cocoa or beer is said to be ___
- The opposite of sour and means that something tastes of sugar or honey is ___